We're searching for a Software Engineer who is passionate about programming: someone with attention to detail, someone who searches for solutions instead of excuses.
At Premium Minds, you'll find a culture that values people over processes and empowers autonomy through a bottom-up approach.
Jump to heading Requirements
- Don't fear to learn new technologies and technical approaches to application development
- Be good at problem solving
- Learn fast and be eager to learn
- Be able to develop the full stack, even if you prefer backend or frontend
- Enjoy collaborating and working with others
Jump to heading Valued Skills
- Experience with object oriented programming
- Experience with functional programming
- Develop and be mindful of unit testing
- Know, and don't fear to use debug tools
Jump to heading Cultural Requirements
- Expect and encourage the best in everyone you interact with
- Share information and knowledge proactively
- Being sincere and straightforward, admitting your mistakes
- Being self-driven and work towards a common team or company purpose
- Speak and understand Portuguese (English and Spanish are valued languages)
Jump to heading About Premium Minds
We are a Software House specializing in Web apps and systems integration with satisfied demanding customers in Portugal, Spain, Switzerland, Germany, UK and USA.
We have teams composed of Software Engineers, Software Architects, Designers, Software Quality Engineers and Systems Administrators, working all together at Avenidas Novas, close to three subway lines, Entrecampos train station, bus stops and several Gira stations (Lisbon's municipal bikes).
Here, we value people over processes, and empower autonomy through a bottom-up approach. We are an approved partner of Digital Knights, which places us among the 7% of software houses that fulfill their required technical quality, and were considered one of the 15 Best Workplaces in Portugal in 2018 by Exame magazine.
We're more than 100 happy people following an agile philosophy, and growing.
Talk to us by sending an email to email@example.com or, even better, just show up for a visit!