We are looking for a mid-level UX designer. If you are hungry for a good hamburger button discussion or repeatedly enjoy gathering feedback on a design solution and acting on that feedback let us know.
Jump to heading Responsibilities
- Conducting user research and testing.
- A solid grasp of user-centered design (UCD), planning and conducting user research, user testing, rapid prototyping, heuristic analysis, usability.
- Design and deliver wireframes, user stories, user flows, and mockups optimized for a wide range of devices and interfaces.
- Ability to clearly and effectively communicate design processes, ideas, and solutions to teams and clients.
- Improve the user experience both in the "core" features of the products and in new features, designed from scratch.
Jump to heading Requirements
- Knowledge of information architecture and accessibility best practices and standards
- Ability to present reports and defend proposals in a clear and engaging way
- Ability to work in multidisciplinary teams
- Experience in using UX design best practices to design solutions
- Deep understanding of the universal principals of design
- Be passionate about all things UX and other areas of design and innovation.
- Research and showcase knowledge in the industry's latest trends and technologies.
- Share your portfolio with us.
- Ability to manage multi-project and multi-task processes focusing on communicating progress and successful delivery.
Jump to heading Cultural Requirements
- Expect and encourage the best in everyone you interact with.
- Share information and knowledge proactively.
- Being sincere and straightforward, admitting your mistakes.
- Being self-driven and work towards a common team or company purpose.
- Speak and understand Portuguese (English and Spanish are valued languages).
Jump to heading About Premium Minds
We are a Software House specializing in Web apps and systems integration with satisfied demanding customers in Portugal, Spain, Switzerland, Germany, UK and USA.
We have teams composed of Software Engineers, Software Architects, Designers, Software Quality Engineers and Systems Administrators, working all together at Avenidas Novas, close to three subway lines, Entrecampos train station, bus stops and several Gira stations (Lisbon's municipal bikes).
Here, we value people over processes, and empower autonomy through a bottom-up approach. We are an approved partner of Digital Knights, which places us among the 7% of software houses that fulfill their required technical quality, and were considered one of the 15 Best Workplaces in Portugal in 2018 by Exame magazine.
We're more than 100 happy people following an agile philosophy, and growing.
Talk to us by sending an email to email@example.com or, even better, just show up for a visit!